About Cowra Truck Wreckers
Cowra Truck Wreckers were established in 1972. Since then we have grown to become one of the largest truck wrecking businesses in Australia.
Cowra Truck Wreckers is family owned and employs 12 staff. We have 4 acres of wrecking yard and hundreds of trucks in stock. To date we have dismantled more than 5,000 trucks, resulting in us having a massive quantity and variety of parts on hand. We wreck most makes and models, specialising in International.
We are constantly adding to our stock of trucks, not only to replenish our stock but to grow the size of our business. We stock almost any part you could need. We aim to offer our customers as much choice as possible in terms of new truck parts, used truck parts, and reconditioned truck parts.
Where we are and what we specialise in
Our truck wrecking yard is located at 32 Waratah Street, Cowra (Corner of Young Rd and Waratah St) NSW.
The services we offer include:
- Supplying New Parts and Used Parts Australia wide
- Supplying our own range of steering components (Geartrain), manufactured in Europe and in the USA
- Supplying workshop tested used and affordable trucks
- A fully equipped workshop with 4 very qualified and very experienced mechanics offering mechanical repairs and rebuilds
- Heavy vehicle inspection station (HVIS)
For all enquiries and orders contact our office during our business hours, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.